Saturday 30 November 2013

Last Day


My admiration of Debbie Hodge and her Get It Scrapped website, Masterful Scrapbook Designs and the Scrapbook Coach classes are no secret. I was inspired to play along with the Scrapbook Coach class Bracket.

I created my visual triangle with pops of navy blue and green, because those are the school colours and I couldn't really choose. The red of the car's brake light was bugging me too so while the red heart in the wordart strip added a little red, I layered some red paint under his initials, and the title of the page, as well.

I am inherently quite lazy and love to work with one kit because it makes giving credit so much easier and when I am creating for the creative teams I am on it is a requirement.
Never the less for this layout I used a whole range of goodies.

Carefree Spirit bundle by Wishing Well Creations and ETC by Danyale
Resize for web action by Charm Box Studios
Black stitching by Chelles Creations
Overlay from Hit the Road kit by Scrapyrus Designs
The good life from the Daily Digi
Hexagon cut outs are Chopped masks by Scrapping with Liz
Brushes are from Katie Pertiet

No comments: