Tuesday 20 May 2014

Double page bracket design


This page is featured on the Get It Scrapped Blog today.

Ten Minutes by Stefanie Semple. Supplies: Mye De Leon and Anita Designs collaboration 3:21 freebie; Memory Clips by Ramona: Memory Keeper {Pockets}; Valorie Wibbens : acetate alpha; Pink Reptile Designs : Laugh out Loud alpha.

I love a bracket or shelf composition. When I made this layout I realized how much I love using titles to hook the reader into reading the journaling. Celeste Smith, another creative team member at Get It Scrapped likes her titles to be below the photo and not to steal the attention away from the photo, so she often down plays it. I like my titles to be a secondary feature of my pages. I love this almost see through alpha for it's ability to blend into the back ground.

No comments: